Both practices offers Hygiene treatments with the Dental Hygienist
To book an appointment or for further details call 020 8997 2737 (Perivale) or 020 8754 0085 (Harlington)
Benefits of seeing a hygienist:
- Clean and healthy mouth
- Cleaner, whiter smile to improve your appearance
- Keep your teeth for longer
- Prevent dental disease
- Freshened breath
What happens during the hygiene appointment?
- Oral health assessment
- Professional deep clean to remove tartar and bacteria
- Stain removal and polishing
- Discuss any problems/concerns
- Oral hygiene and dietary advice
Why doesn't the dentist do the work?
Some dentists will do this type of work. However, many now realise that the hygienist has been specially trained to carry out scaling and polishing and can spend a longer time with you. They are also experts at teaching you how to look after your teeth and gums. Often the hygienist will spend a number of appointments getting the gums healthy ready for the dentist to restore the teeth with crowns and fillings.